This post was sponsored by So Delicious Dairy Free and I was reimbursed for my purchase however, all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
This vegan coconut maple cold brew coffee has a hint of natural sweetness with a touch of coconut creaminess. It is a perfect drink for a hot summer day or for a mid-day pick me up! Plus, with only 3 ingredients, you can whip it up in a snap!
It has been scorching hot in Los Angeles these last few weeks and summer is definitely here to stay! I am constantly dreaming of the beach and have already been there more this year than the last two years combined! That is one way to stay cool without maxing out my air conditioner. Another, is to sub in my dear friend cold brew. Don’t get me wrong, I love my morning hot, brewed coffee, but sometimes you need something a bit cooler.
Cold brew is great because you make (or buy) a large quantity of concentrate so it is easy to have on hand. I love meal prep and the time it saves! The other amazing perk is you can play around with how you dilute it to meet your taste or caffeine requirements. I definitely drank too much cold brew in the testing process; however, I wanted to make sure I got the blend just right for you!
This drink has all the decadence of a store bought blend, but none of the fuss! Plus, it is so simple to whip up and a bit lighter on your wallet. Now, go make (or get) some concentrate!
Okay, you have some? Now it is time for the extras. I love my coffee with a hint of sweetness and a splash of creaminess, but I don’t do regular sugar or drink dairy. I really love So Delicious, so I was naturally thrilled when they reached out for a sponsored post. I adore their coconutmilk creamer and it is low FODMAP in 1/2 cup or less (this recipe calls for 1/4 cup or two ounces). It is also certified vegan and gluten free and is non-GMO! It is so rich and creamy, you would never think it could be this good for you!
Are you ready to beat the heat and try some?
- 4 ounces cold brew coffee concentrate (chilled)
- 1 ounce purified water (chilled)
- ¾ tablespoon maple syrup (I use grade A)
- 2 ounces So Delicious Coconutmilk Creamer
- Mix cold brew, water and maple in a drinking glass.
- Add ice if desired.
- Pour So Delicious Coconutmilk Creamer over mixture, stir and enjoy!
- Like your coffee hot? Simply stir in maple and coconut milk to your brewed cup of coffee.
- I like to dilute mine with more So Delicious Coconutmilk than water. If you like a weaker cup, you can add in another ounce of water or more coconut milk.
- If you like it sweeter, add more maple syrup. I use grade A syrup, not the fake stuff in a squeeze bottle.
- I use one large ice cube so the drink doesn’t get too watered down. You can use regular ice, however you may want to reduce the water content.
- Visit So Delicious Dairy Free Nothing Compares™ for more information or to try one of their other products.
You may also like my recipe for Fruit Ice.